RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Universe

The one and only place to find the best roleplay ever seen on the net.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:27 am
Latest topics
» Teen Titans 1 (1966)
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 10:56 am by Nightwing

» A Fresh Start
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 3:00 am by Nightwing

» Finally back on here!
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:54 pm by Grimbold Stronghammer

» Free Style Titans
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:12 am by Jaybird

» My dear
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:55 pm by Nightwing

» Greetings
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:49 pm by Nightwing

» The were-ferret
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:32 pm by Jaybird

» Unguarded Peace
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:02 pm by lilith

» Rogue
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:40 pm by Rogue

Top posters
Nightwing
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Vote_lcapFree Style Titans - Page 2 Voting_barFree Style Titans - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jaybird
Free Style Titans - Page 2 Vote_lcapFree Style Titans - Page 2 Voting_barFree Style Titans - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Estelle Undina
Gambit
Magneto
lilith
Rogue
Andriele SeaSinger
roleplayingadict
Snidely
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free Style Titans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jaybird

Jaybird

Free Style Titans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:50 pm

(( aw, why it delete my postage? Its hard enough to get me to post sometimes, I don't want it to also be deleting them too. *smacks computer*))

"Want something to drink?"

Not really, Jay thought to herself as she watched Mimic move to the kitchen again, I'd rather like an answer bout that government work.
But that argument was lost before it was started as she heard a soda bottle being opened and almost reluctantly followed Mimic.
She took her drink and turned to look at Fidget who was now in the chip bag eating as many chips he could peck into small enough size for him to swallow.
"Uhm, Fidget eats what ever he can get a hold of, and right now it looks like he's making quick work of your chips." Jay nodded her head over to the bag.

Jay listened care fully to his job description and shuddered at the thought of a huge blood and chemical monster and put her drink on the counter, deciding she didn't want it right then. Fidget popped his head out of the bag at the sound of the cup on the counter and flew over to it and landed on the rim and dipped his beak into it and took a drink, looking ridiculously like those wooden dippy birds.

Jay stroked her small feathered friend,"so, short of the fact that he works for the government, you think we can trust him?"
Fidget took another sip from the soda and shook his feathers out, almost falling off the rim of the cup then looked over at the chip bag.
"well, I would think so. he did give us food and shelter."
"ok, but if we wake up dead tomorrow I'm going to kick your feathered butt." Jay warned.
Fidget opened his beak to argue with her but then closed it and flew over to the top of a counter to sleep.
Jay turned her attention to Mimic and walked over to the other side of the couch and sat in it as if it was suddenly going to close shut on her and eat her and folded her wings tightly against her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:18 am

Mimic chuckled as he watched the tiny bird eat his fill of the chips. "You know you can move closer I don't bite." He smiled and turned to look at Jay then returned his attention to the movie. His wings spread wide and the right one wrapped around Jay and pulled her close.

"Just relax a beautiful girl like you has nothing to fear of someone like me." He chuckled a bit. "And if its my work that concerns you fine. I work for the very government who did this to me." He pointed to his wings as he sighed. "Well at least I think they did it. So as I gain their trust it allows me to get deeper inside their group till I can figure out who is responsible. Once I do that I will make them pay." He cracked his knuckles as he watched the movie. His muscles tensed momentarily at the thought of what had happened to him.

"So thats that but more importantly what are you doing? Whats your story?"

Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhq.rpg-board.net
Jaybird

Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Jay tensed as she looked at the black feathered wing close over her and pulled her closer to him. Her feathers ruffled and she glared at Mimic, "if you don't know its them you could be wasting your time." she growled, she shoved his wing off of her and shifted back over to the other side of the couch.
as for my story Crow Feathers, its none of your bussiness," Jay snapped as she turned her back to the arm of the couch so she could keep her eyes on Mimic in case he tried anything like that again.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:31 pm

"Your way to up tight. You should really learn to relax and enjoy life." He yawned a bit and stretched. After standing he walked off towards a vacant room which held and king sized bed. "You can take any room you want each of them have at least a full sized bed. And honestly learn to relax. Birds of a feather and all that." He chuckled at his own stupid joke and shut the door after walking in. After a few moments of laying down on a soft bed he fell directly asleep. With his bedroom window cracked open a bit, as he always left it, his two friends flew in and spent the night in doors with him for a change. They nested up in the corner where he had built them their own little nest.

Back to top Go down
Jaybird

Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Jay glared down the hall after him, "birds of a feather," she growled, " I hardly even know you! " she shook her head and fluffed out her feathers. she looked into the kitchen and saw her little bird companion had fallen asleep and she sighed, not wanting to go far from him she wrapped her wings around her shoulders and layed on the couch on her side trying not to smush her feathers as best she could. She finally got comfortable and curled into a tight ball to keep warm and thought over what had happened today. She layed there for a few hours not quite going to sleep.
"Psst, Fidget you awake?"
no sound came from the kitchen and Jay sighed and fluffed her feathers again.
"So tomorrow we split, right?" she asked, though she knew she was talking to herself.
again no responce except for the small snore of the blue bird.
"Night Fidget," Jay yawned and closed her eyes waiting for a while before she finally drifted off to a light sleep.

(ooc: my one buttons not working, so (ep) means explainatoin point)
Back to top Go down
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:04 am

Jaybird wrote:
Jay glared down the hall after him, "birds of a feather," she growled, " I hardly even know you! " she shook her head and fluffed out her feathers. She looked into the kitchen and saw her little bird companion had fallen asleep and she sighed, not wanting to go far from him she wrapped her wings around her shoulders and laid on the couch on her side trying not to smush her feathers as best she could. She finally got comfortable and curled into a tight ball to keep warm and thought over what had happened today. She laid there for a few hours not quite going to sleep.

"Psst, Fidget you awake?"

No sound came from the kitchen and Jay sighed and fluffed her feathers again.
"So tomorrow we split, right?" she asked, though she knew she was talking to herself.

again no response except for the small snore of the blue bird.
"Night Fidget," Jay yawned and closed her eyes waiting for a while before she finally drifted off to a light sleep.

(ooc: my one buttons not working, so (ep) means explanation point)

Post corrections: "she looked" = She, "layed" = laid, "no sound" = No, "again" = Again, "responce" = response, and lol "explaintoin" = explanation
Back to top Go down
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:18 am

As the sun rose Mimic rolled out of bed and greeted his feathered friends. "Hey guys how's it going?" He smiled and stretched while a huge yawn escaped him. "Oh man I slept great. I wonder if that girl is still here." He walked to the small closet to the end of his bed on the far side of his room. He withdrew an all black outfit with red purple flames on his Hot Topic Tripp pants. The chains were all purple and silver and the studs were purple as well. His shirt had a purple Teen Titan logo and was outlines in silver. "Heh what a laugh the Titans." He sighed a bit at the memory of his lost loved ones. "I don't even remember my family I have got to find out more about what has happened to me."

He finished getting dressed and topped of his guise with a black fedora with small silver earring looking hooks on the left side of the rim. His long black and purple streaked hair was brushed hung beautifully down against his back. "Well time to greet the day aye guys?" With that he opened his door and made his way to the kitchen to fix some breakfast. His two companions followed eagerly awaiting the food.

Mimic took out all the necessary essentials for a good breakfast, eggs, potatoes, bread, juice, ham, cheese, beagles and creme cheese. With it he made toast, toasted beagles with creme cheese, omelets with ham and cheese, hash browns with cheese and ham bits and of course nice tall glasses of orange juice. He set the table for 5 and placed a heaping stack of food on each plate. "Breakfast is served!" He called out loudly hoping that if the smell alone hadn't woke the other two up already that they would be up now. He sat and he and his two birds began to eat.

Back to top Go down
Jaybird

Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Jay was curled into a tight ball with her wing over her head to block out the morning light, and any lights any one would turn on. She stretched and turned to her other side facing the back of the couch and wrapped her other wing around herself.
Fidget came down and landed on her wing have woken up at the first sound of the toaster.

"Hey! Sleepy head!" Fidget pecked at her feathers lightly, "foods on, get up."

Jay shifted her wing further up over her head convinced the smell of food and the semi soft couch was a dream. And she wasn't ready to get up yet. "shoo Fidget. Lemme sleep."

Fidget fluffed up his feathers till he looked almost like a blue Easter chick, "Shoo? Fine, when you miss breakfast and get all cranky, don't yell at me."

Jay just sighed and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 pm

-After fixing three plates of loaded breakfast Mimic sat two plates on the table and carried one over to the coffee table in front of Jay. He smiled a Fidget and motioned to the table.- "Go ahead Fidget the second plate is for you enjoy."

-After he stuck the plate on the table he turned to Jay and parted her wings gently to reveal her face. As he leaned in he whispered.- "Time to eat sleepy head. You need food to keep your strength up."

-Mimic returned to his spot and began to eat the huge load of food on his plate.-

Back to top Go down
Jaybird

Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Jay yawned and stretched again, "either these dreams are getting more and more talky or its just time to get up." she turned while still stretching and saw the food sitting on the coffee table and nearly jumped off the couch at it.

She scooped a large forkful of eggs onto the toast and some ham and made it into a breakfast sandwich and dug into it as if she hadn't eaten in weeks. She finished her sandwich and finished up the eggs and hashbrowns and finally slowed down when she got to the rest of the ham.

"Thanks for waking me up," Jay said barely glancing at Mimic. She still didn't know if she could totally trust him but breakfast was at least good, not poisoned, and she didn't have to steal and run.

Fidget was still pecking up his hashbrowns, "And these hashbrowns are awesome!" Fidget chirped.

well his trust is easily won thought Jay as she finished the last bite of her breakfast and curled up on the couch again, her stomach now full and she just wanted to curl up and digest her food in peace.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm

After doing the dishes Mimic stretched then went to change clothes. His outfit directly resembled his original outfit except for a few added patches of bands sown onto his pants. He added a few more spike studs and a couple of bracelets with spikes on them as well as a choker chain. "Much better now its time to scope out the town."

"Hey I'll be back later I'm going to do my daily patrol." A smiled crossed his face as he thought about all of the comics he use to read. How cliche he thought. As he opened the window in his room he stood out on the window ledge and leapt out into the sky. As he plummeted towards the ground he wigs spread to their full length of 8 feet and caught the air current. With a few powerful flaps he was off and soaring at great speeds.

"Nice the day is sunny with a slight breeze. The best kind of day for flying." He glanced below and preformed a few barrel rolls for fun then began to monitor the streets for any signs of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jaybird

Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Jay waited a few minutes after he jumped out the window. Whether she was waiting to be sure he was gone or a loud splat, she wasn't quite sure, but she sat for ten or twenty minutes on the couch to make sure he wasn't just circling over head.

When she was sure he was gone she jumped up and grabbed her old cotton grey jacket and tied it around her waist, "come on Fidget, lets go see what mischief we can get into."

"did he or did he not say stay here?" Fidget asked, landing on her shoulder.

"Uhm... I'm guessing the did not one?" Jay said raising her eyebrows in a mocking way.

"Ha, yeah, well when he gets back and kicks us out, remember it was your fault."

"K, I'll do that." Jay climbed up to the roof and took in a deep breathe. She let it slowly out and then took off running. when she reached the far end of the roof she spread her wings and flapped hard sending her skyward. Fidget cought up to her quickly having been flung off at take off.

"you are a trouble magnet, you know this, right?" he was saying.

"Can't hear you, Fidg. The winds in my ears!" Jay bluffed as she soared over the city, looking or what she could get into.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 pm

After a while of circling the town he finally spotted something. A man was assaulting a woman in a alley beside the Metro bank. Mimic didn't have to think twice about what was going on all he cared about was saving the defenseless woman. "It's not nice to pick on people weaker than you." He shouted as he dove directly at the man. His form was in the direct path of the sun.

As the man looked up to see who had said that he was blinded by the intense light of the sun. Mimic tucked into a forward front flip and landed gently thanks to his wings creating a cushioning blow by flapping downward and making a type of air pocket to catch him. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to take things that don't belong to you.?" He smirked as he gave the man a right hook to his lower jaw knocking him out in one shot.

"Mam I hope you wont go down any more dark alleys?" He questioned her playfully as he turned to take his leave he called back to her. "Go inside the bank and tell them what happened let the security guard know this man needs to be arrested and turned in promptly." She thanked him several times and agreed. As she ran off to the bank Mimic took his leave and returned to the skies to search for anymore wrongful things he could right.

Last edited by Nightwing on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaybird

Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Jay glided over to a nearby building and landed, "well, what are we doing today fidge?" she asked as she looked over the edge to see just what was going on below.

"How bout we go back? He had food there!" fidget complained.

Jay looked back at him, "what are you hungry?" she knew the answer was going to be yes, but wanted to ask any way.

The bird looked at her and cocked its head, "what are you plotting?"

"Me? Plotting? Now why would I be-" Jay stopped and looked over another edge, "hey, how bout some hot dogs?"

"Oh no, not again... didn't Mimic say not to steal food?"

Jay paused to think, then shrugged and looked back at the hot dog vendor down below. He looked pretty busy, wouldn't notice one or two missing hot dogs, now would he?

Back to top Go down
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Mimic had already circled the whole town and had turned to make his way back home. As he happened to catch something out of the ordinary he looked below and saw a familiar face on the rooftop below. As he circled her position he watched and smirked as he figured what she was up to.

He dropped feet first as he folded his giant wings close to him. Right before he came to a 20 foot distance from the rooftop he wings flapped hard and refolded to allow him to fall gently to the grounding below. "So out for a little afternoon snack?"

His smirk widened as he walked closer towards her. "You have everything you could want back home what makes you want something else so bad you would stoop to the level of a common thief?" He turned his back to her and began to walk off. "You claim that you can not seem to trust me yet I am not the one who enjoys stealing from the hard working people of the world just to survive." He was disappointed and that was made clear in his tone.

"I think you should rethink your own life and then maybe you will see that its yourself you can not trust. Goodbye little Jaybird." With that he leap into the air and was off with a hue thrust of his wings.

Back to top Go down
Jaybird

Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Jay hadn't expected him to pop up out of no where and jumped when she realized he was there. She didn't even bother turning to face him when he started to tell her off about stealing a couple hot dogs. It wasn't like it would of been the end of the world or anything. She bit her lip as she realized that he had planned on letting her and Fidget stay with him, she hadn't realized that was a possibility.
Well, guess I don't have that invitation any more, Jay thought angrily. She continued to stare off the edge of the building until he left.
Jay let out a huff then turned to Fidget, "Well, guess we should go find some place else to sleep tonight."

"How are you so calm about this?" Fidget demanded, he apparently was not happy about losing a warm and well supplied sleeping place.

"Well, what do you want me to do?"Jay asked, getting frustrated. She had just been lectured on how it was wrong to steal food to survive, now her friend was going to yell at her about being calm.

"You could go apologize," Fidget offered.

Jay gave him her a 'do you really think I'm going to do that?' face then turned toward the side of the building again. She didn't think it was her fault, so why did she have to apologize?

"Well, we can sit here or we can go find a place to sleep before ti gets to dark."

"Jay, its only about noon," Fidget argued.

"And if we don't find a good spot to sleep, the stupid pidgins will get all the good places," she argued back.

"Your just trying to avoid this discussion aren't you?"

Jay didn't answer, instead she took off from the building and headed the opposite direction then Mimic.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:46 pm

After a few more routine stops Mimic headed back home for some lunch. He had been upset ever since he had told Jay off but he had no idea why it bugged him so much. "Ugh shes just a kid and probably is to damn stubborn to think things through." His thoughts were being projected as he fought himself about the rights and wrongs of what he had done. "Yeah but stealing is stealing no matter how you look at it and there is always another way."

He flapped his large wings and somewhat hovered in the air over his home. "Alright one swoop over town and if I see her then Ill try to talk some sense into her but if I don't then shes on her own." His powerful wings flapped so hard that the thrust of wind pushed downward from them hit like a small whirlwind and knocked over trash cans and and tossed one into a nearby building.

Back to top Go down
Jaybird

Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Jay leaned against a wall in an alley, jacket over her shoulders and Fidget sitting on her shoulder. She sighed in frustration. Frustration at herself.

She had managed to mess up a great oprotunity that would have gotten Fidget and her off the streets and into a house. But she guessed it was to lae to do anything about it now. She turned and walked further into the alley, hoping to avoid as many people as she could.

She turned into a dead end where several boxes and mattresses lay behind an old store that she guessed was out of business. She looked over at her friend who investigated the area quickly then returned. "There's no one here. I vote we take this as an opportunity to claim this spot.

Jay nodded, not really wanting to even speak to her tiny bird. She grabbed a mattress and began to tug it up to design a wall to block off the rest of the alley, then glided up over it and stabilized it so it wouldn't fall over on her. She then tugged the boxes into a pile and cleaned off one of the remaining mattress's that she then plopped onto. She folded her arms under her head and stared up at the sky. She hoped it wouldn't rain tonight. She wouldn't have much protection if it did.
Back to top Go down
Jaybird

Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:12 am

(uh, posted, your turn......)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Style Titans   Free Style Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Style Titans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2